Benefits of Buying From a Microsoft Registered Refurbisher
There are many people and places that sell used computers, but few of them are Microsoft Registered Refurbishers. With piracy on the rise and many shady computer shops and third parties selling computers with unlicensed software, purchasing from a Microsoft Registered Refurbisher is your best option. There are many benefits of buying a used computer from a trusted source.
A few benefits include:
- Genuine Microsoft Windows software preinstalled.
- Computers professionally refurbished.
- Affordable pricing.
We offer affordable and reliable refurbished PCs.
If you are looking for ways you can enjoy the benefits of owning a PC that fits within your budget, consider refurbished PCs from a Microsoft Registered Refurbisher. A refurbished PC purchased through a Microsoft Registered Refurbisher gives you an affordable system that is preinstalled with genuine Microsoft software.
With a refurbished PC you can:
- Immediately begin to enjoy the benefits of PCs without breaking the budget.
- Stretch your budget and expand the number of PCs you can buy.
- Have the confidence of knowing that your PC has been professionally refurbished—wiped of all of the previous owner’s data, repaired, tested, and then preinstalled with genuine Microsoft software.
The value of genuine Microsoft software.
Our refurbished PCs come preinstalled with genuine Microsoft software, giving you the confidence of having a system that helps you:
- Keep your computer running smoothly, because genuine Microsoft software gives you access to downloads, updates, and enhanced features.
- Avoid downtime and lost data that can occur when counterfeit software malfunctions.
- Protect your systems from the dangers of counterfeit software that can expose users to security risks, including viruses and spyware.
- Be in compliance with authentic and properly licensed Microsoft Windows software.
A partner you can trust.
All Microsoft Registered Refurbishers go through a thorough application process with Microsoft. Before granting the status of Microsoft Registered Refurbisher, Microsoft reviews and confirms the validity of each application and requires that Microsoft Registered Refurbishers submit regular reports and undergo audits.